1. Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards, and making necessary adjustments.
2. Managing office supplies stock, and placing orders
3. Arrange travel and accommodations for staff
4. Manage staff accommodation
5. Schedule in-house and external events and public holidays.
6. Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
7. Manage reception, drivers, and office tea boys
8. Manage company POBOX account, email accounts, comp cloud accounts of OneDrive, and internet & telephone accounts.
9. Manage office and lunchroom hygiene, keys, and general environment.