ELV ESTIMATION ENGINEER
Job Description / Role
Experienced in studying, designing and reviewing ELV Systems such as Structured cabling, Active Network, Security Systems, Scada, Fire alarm and others for an MEP Contracting Estimation Department.
• Reviewing the tender documents and defining the scope of work for ELV systems.
• Sending out enquiries to specialist in order to obtain the proper solution.
• Reviewing and selecting the complying techno commercial offers from specialist.
• Recording all assumptions, exclusions and specification deviations.
• Providing Value Engineering options.